Top Condo Insurance Companies
There are a number leading condo insurance companies in the country that provide ho-6 insurance for new and existing condominiums. Condominiums can include attached units as well as deattached units zoned as condominiums by the builder and city.
Best Value Condo Insurance Companies
- Farmers Insurance - Farmers Insurance is better known for it's auto insurance but also has a big presence within the homeowner and condo insurance sector. For more info, visit farmersinsurance.com.
- All State Insurance
- Nationwide Insurance
- State Farm Insurance - State Farm is one of the more well known insurance company in the country. For more info, visit statefarminsurance.com.
Best Claims Satisfaction Condo Insurance Companies
Consumer Reports surveyed a number of consumers based on how satisfied they were when it came with to their condo insurance company's policies and execution of dealing with their claims.
- Amica Mutual Insurance - Ranked not only by Consumer Reports, but also was rated Highest in Customer Satisfaction Among National Auto and Homeowners Insurers by J.D. Powers and Associates.
- USAA Insurance - USAA insurance is available only to those with a connection to the U.S. military.
- Chubb Group of Insurance - Based in Warren, N.J., the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies is a higher end insurance company with higher premiums than most companies.